Associations Insurance

Iten Agency understands the risks and decisions that follow finding insurance for your Condo Association. We can explain your options for your condo association or homeowners association insurance packages.

We have available the best insurance carriers for your condo association insurance in Florida to give you the best value for you policy. Our professional agents will explain the many options and features for your condo association insurance policy. Policies have different options so contact one of our staff at 954-680-0360 for any questions you may have about your association insurance policy.

Iten Insurance is here to help with any of your Associations Insurance needs, including:

  1. Director’s & Officers Insurance
  2. Crime Insurance
  3. Bonds Insurance
  4. Property Insurance
  5. General Liability Insurance
  6. Excess Liability Insurance
  7. Flood Insurance
  8. Glass Insurance
  9. and more

Contact Us today to Request A Free Quote or 2nd Opinion for your insurance needs!