Lessors Risk Insurance

Lessors risk insurance is simply a policy designed to cover the owner of a commercial building that is leased to others. Landlords are legally liable for any injury that occurs on the property. Plus, the building should be insured for fire, vandalism or other damage. A lessors risk policy provides both general liability and property insurance for the benefit of the property owner. Whether you have multiple tenants at several locations or one tenant in a single building, at Safeguard Insurance we have the markets and expertise to find you the right lessors risk coverage.

At Iten Agency, we work with several A-rated providers of lessors risk insurance including Travelers, Hartford, Acuity, Nationwide, Liberty Mutual, and Guard. This allows us to find the right insurance carrier for your needs, at the best possible pricing. Whether you own an office building, shopping center, industrial park, or any other type of commercial building, trust your lessors risk insurance needs to Iten Agency.

Iten Insurance is here to help with any of your Lessors Risk Insurance needs, including:

  1. Business Owners Policy Insurance
  2. Business Income Insurance
  3. Commercial Automobile Insurance
  4. Crime Insurance
  5. Flood Insurance
  6. General Liability Insurance
  7. Plate Glass Insurance
  8. Property Insurance
  9. Professional Liability Insurance
  10. Umbrella Insurance
  11. Excess Insurance
  12. Equipment Floater Insurance
  13. Workers Compensation Insurance
  14. and more

Contact Us today to Request A Free Quote or 2nd Opinion for your insurance needs!